Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone
May 11 2017 35178 1
Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the home buying process.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. Remember that the average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Latest Blog Posts
Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and
I believe this is the best kept secret in the Lehigh Valley when it comes to helping buyers with purchasing a home: There are other options for assistance in Lehigh and Northampton Counties. There